Support St. George's
Greetings from the Development Office!
Why does an independent school need money in addition to tuition? The reality is that tuition only covers a portion of the dollars needed for our schools. Philanthropic gifts to the school make it possible for St. George's to prepare students for lives of meaningful contribution and lifelong learning.
Tuition income alone does not cover the full cost of running an independent school. In fact at most schools it covers only a little more than 80%. Annual Giving ensures that the school has all the resources necessary – from great teachers, counselors, and coaches to technology, library resources, and learning specialists – to deliver the St. George’s experience. The Annual Fund impacts every area of school life every year, and St. George’s relies on it to provide the most exceptional experience possible for our students. We invite the entire St. George’s community to participate.
Ways to Give
- St. George's accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for payment of gifts. Go to www.GiveToSGIS.org to make your gift.
- Mail your gift to St. George's Foundation, 8235 Dogwood Rd., Germantown, TN 38139.
- Makea gift of securities.
- Account Information for your broker:
- Broker: Alan Word
- Company: Smith Barney
- Phone number: 205-969-7070
- DTC: 0418
- Account #: 834-30510
- St. George's Independent School
- If you need further assistance, please contact Timmi Warlick in the Development Office at 901-261-2395.
- So that we can properly track and acknowledge your gift, please let us know when you transfer stock and how many shares you are depositing in our account.
Gifts Restricted to Specific Areas/Departments
While unrestricted gifts allow the board maximum flexibility to direct funds where they are most needed, we also welcome gifts earmarked for certain areas such as athletics, the arts, or library. If you would like more information about supporting specific programs contact Timmi Warlick, Director of Annual Giving and Parent Programs, (901)261-2395.